Limited edition authentic Kinnick Stadium bricks. These bricks were salvaged from 2017 summer renovations to the east grandstands, part of the original stadium structure. Only 1200 limited edition Kinnick Stadium bricks are available. Each comes with a numbered letter of authenticity. Kinnick Stadium, originally named Iowa Stadium, has been the home of the Hawkeyes since 1929.
Souvenir Kinnick bricks will begin shipping December 15.